Objective Dx, LLC (ODx)
Objective Dx respects the privacy of every individual who visits www.objectivedx.com (the "Web Site" or "Site"). Your privacy is very important to us.
2. Your Acceptance of These Terms
3. Personally Identifiable Information
We may ask you for personally identifiable information such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number. When you provide us with personal information, we may:
- store and process that information to better understand your needs, customize your experience, and improve our products and services;
- use that information to contact you via email and postal mail for informational, marketing, and promotional purposes;
- disclose that information to third parties who need such information to provide products and services that you have requested;
- disclose that information to third parties when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally)Objective Dx’s rights or property, other users of the Web Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- disclose that information to third parties when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
4. Financial Information
Objective Dx may ask you for your credit card number and expiration date as needed to pay for an ordered service. We may use this information for processing your registration and orders and may share this information with credit card processing companies and any other third party that may need the information to process your orders. These organizations have their own privacy and data collection practices, and we have no responsibility for these independent policies.
5. Patient Information
We will not disclose to third parties personally identifiable or medical information regarding patients uploaded by our clients or providers to the claim administration portion of the Web Site, except (a) to those of our providers that may contact or interact with such patients, (b) to the client that introduced such patients to our claim administration services, or (c) when acting in good faith to comply with the law.
6. Links to Other Web Sites
The importance of security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users is of utmost concern to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we can't ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. However, once we receive your personally identifiable information, we will take reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
8. HIPAA Compliance
Objective Dx takes the HIPAA regulations seriously and have abided accordingly. We have developed our resources and procedures with these rules as our guide. We are pleased to be able to help so many patients with our services while at the same time protecting their rights and privacy.
9. Contact Information
Objective Dx, LLC
8330 Naab Road, Suite 140
Indianapolis, IN 46278